Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by TheNorthernForest, Nov 12, 2009.
I win hahaha
Welcome to the forums, kubbe.
I win. Yay.
Thank you very much, but i win
And thank you for paving the way for my victory.
LOL. This forum makes the work day go a lot faster
You know that you're addicted when you realize that its 1 AM,
Welcome to the mayhem! ROTFLOL
Come on! Join us at AndroidForums. Just give it a try. It's no big deal, everyone's doing it. Don't you want to be cool?
what have i missed??? can't leave you guys (or gals/ voyager) alone for a min
YouTube - Sneaky Baby
We are vewwy sneaky
lol, whats with the babies lately?????? hmmmm, something you wanna tell us?????
Hush. This is my attempt at a kinder...gentler...whinier Voyager. ROTFLOL
Ya know - you have been posting an awful lot of babies lately. Maybe you should give a call to...
How's that for win?
.... and Failed, LOL
Back to work on a slow day, but its all good because I WIN HAHAHAHA
think again mr poopy pants
It feels good to win
However, I am the Winner.
What is it that I win?
Here's what you've won - loser!
What is this game?
Just brush through these simple rules, jmsully:
Game Rules (General Rules)
These rules are enforced in order to create a positive gameplay atmosphere for all our players, to maintain a level playing field, and to provide quality service for our users. Please read the following rules.
1. The rules and regulations of this game may be changed from time to time to reflect gameplay changes. Players must understand and comply with all rules in order to participate in the game.
2. Players should regularly check the rules in order to ensure their actions are not in violation of game policy.
3. There is no excuse for negligence and players who fail to carefully read game regulations are not exempt from punishment. Players bear full responsibility for any loss in the event of any necessary disciplinary action resulting from violations of game regulations. Heroes of Gaia Team hopes that all its players will carefully read the rules and regulations before entering the game so that all players can benefit from an enjoyable game experience.
4. This end-user agreement and all rules therein apply to all versions and publishes of Heroes of Gaia.
5. If you have any questions or comments about the game rules, feel free to contact our customer support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Heroes of Gaia Team will try to respond at the first possible moment.
3 Rules and Regulations
I. Account Management Rules (Including registration and account security)
1. Account Registration
In order to ensure a fair environment within the game, players may only register one account on a given server. Account holders are fully responsible for any actions taken on that account. Registration of multiple accounts on the same server is strictly prohibited and will be punished. When an individual registers an account, said individual must ensure that the account registered will be used solely by that individual. Those who register a Snail Game passport are treated as the unconditional owner of said account. Sale or transference of accounts is not permitted at any time. Private agreements entered into by two or more players regarding the use of game accounts are not officially recognized by Heroes of Gaia Team.
2. Account Security
An account password represents the ability to use the associated account. Players are not permitted to give their account password to any other player on the same server. If players provide their account passwords to third parties, they shall be solely responsible for any losses resulting from such indiscretion.
Providing your password to players on different servers (or to former Snail Game pass holders that are currently unregistered) is allowed.
No compensation will be offered for actions taken on an account by players with knowledge of that account
Ha ha ha. Frisco thought that would throw people off and he might win..
hahahahahahahahaha sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny.