• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Last post wins!

Hmm I must know what movie that's from.

Edit- Oh ya, and I wins!
disappointment1.jpg

Because i win!!!

Upvote 0
I've never seen [a Koenigsegg CCX] before Pavi. Do we like this better than the Bugatti?

I would take both if I was given the money, but if I was told I could only choose one, I would hae to take the Koenigsegg only because it isn't as high-profile as the big Bug. It's more mysterious, even the realm of the uber-sports cars.

Upvote 0
I would take both if I was given the money, but if I was told I could only choose one, I would hae to take the Koenigsegg only because it isn't as high-profile as the big Bug. It's more mysterious, even the realm of the uber-sports cars.

Once you get into that Million dollar territory, I don't think it much matters, LOL - With the Bugatti Veyron @ 1.7 mil and your used CCX going for that price in a used car - You're not going to see it around every corner, LOL - Unless your neighbor is NMayer, who will buy his-N-hers!!!

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones