• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Last post wins!

Where do you get the cool gifs?

Well.. this is either a fiendishly clever way of distracting me.... or an excuse for me to talk about my new favorite band....

Steam Powered Giraffe... the Steam Powered Musical Automatons

Either way... well played sir.... There are a load of SPG animated gifs on the net.. so an image search throws up a lot of them....

anyway.. this is either a reward... or a distraction for you before i fall asleep for the night

Reactions: Steven58
Upvote 0
Well.. this is either a fiendishly clever way of distracting me.... or an excuse for me to talk about my new favorite band....

Steam Powered Giraffe... the Steam Powered Musical Automatons

Either way... well played sir.... There are a load of SPG animated gifs on the net.. so an image search throws up a lot of them....

anyway.. this is either a reward... or a distraction for you before i fall asleep for the night

Wow. Thank you for the help, bro!

Upvote 0
Now....

giphy.gif

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones