• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Last post wins!

Holy cow! :eek: That's creepy as heck, NV. Looks like it's nightmares for ol' eyebeam tonight... ;)

the_munsters.jpg

Nice find. :D

Upvote 0
I love Christmas, as a matter of fact, I love all the holidays. It means time off work with good friends and family.

It's my fave too, G! I don't let the curmudgeons take that away from me, LOL. The first time that I was in a snowy region for Christmas, I went caroling with friends...it was just like a Currier and Ives Christmas Card. People came out to hear us and invited us into their homes for Hot Cocoa and munchies...it was really cool. I just LOVE Christmas!!!

Every year our church always gives boxes of food that include all the fixin's to the less fortunate, so that they can have a great Christmas dinner. The cool part about that is that we always ask among the congregation for people that are known, who may not necessarily receive anything from an organization. Then we deliver the boxes on Christmas Eve or the day before. There are always tears of joy with this, but its a really great feeling to know that you've helped someone.

My favorite was the lady who got angry and wanted to know "how much it would cost her?" I told her that it would cost her nothing, it was a gift. She didn't believe me until I put the box down and walked away. She yelled and asked me to come back. She was crying and said that she never had anyone to be that nice to her before. It was deep. But it was one of my best Christmases.

As a kid, before I went to bed on Christmas Eve, I always left Santa some cookies and milk. He always left an empty plate, LOL - And then early Christmas morning before day light, my family went to Christmas Sunrise Service at our church. Then after that, we went to my aunt's house for her annual Christmas Breakfast and exchanging of gifts...then back home for our Christmas toy fest, LOL

Yep, I LOVE Christmas!!!:p:p:p

Upvote 0
It's my fave too, G! I don't let the curmudgeons take that away from me, LOL. The first time that I was in a snowy region for Christmas, I went caroling with friends...it was just like a Currier and Ives Christmas Card. People came out to hear us and invited us into their homes for Hot Cocoa and munchies...it was really cool. I just LOVE Christmas!!!

Every year our church always gives boxes of food that include all the fixin's to the less fortunate, so that they can have a great Christmas dinner. The cool part about that is that we always ask among the congregation for people that are known, who may not necessarily receive anything from an organization. Then we deliver the boxes on Christmas Eve or the day before. There are always tears of joy with this, but its a really great feeling to know that you've helped someone.

My favorite was the lady who got angry and wanted to know "how much it would cost her?" I told her that it would cost her nothing, it was a gift. She didn't believe me until I put the box down and walked away. She yelled and asked me to come back. She was crying and said that she never had anyone to be that nice to her before. It was deep. But it was one of my best Christmases.

As a kid, before I went to bed on Christmas Eve, I always left Santa some cookies and milk. He always left an empty plate, LOL - And then early Christmas morning before day light, my family went to Christmas Sunrise Service at our church. Then after that, we went to my aunt's house for her annual Christmas Breakfast and exchanging of gifts...then back home for our Christmas toy fest, LOL

Yep, I LOVE Christmas!!!:p:p:p

Great story Nowie!! That truly sums up the magic of christmas!! You sound like a hero for the less fortunate (i mean that).

3 cheers for the christmas season!!

Reactions: NowVoyager
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones