• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Later made Vibrants better?

Mine was made on 07/01 and it's been perfect aside from a few crashes and a little lag here and there and a couple of times the GPS didn't locate me in the correct spot but it was close enough but it's been spot on recently. I have a small gripe about the battery but maybe that's just me wanting a longer lasting one.

Upvote 0
i have a question to all of you vibrant owners..!
please answer my simple question ..

are the volume buttons on the side of the phone loose or wobbly? coz mine is and it's annoying..

it works fine but it's just wobbly unlike the ones i saw in the store.. the one in the store was sturdy,but mine feels bleecchh..

please answer thanks..

Upvote 0
Mine is sturdy. I would suggest that you exchange yours before your warranty ends, nothing worse then having it fall off after your warranty ends.
thanks so much!

ya im going to exchange it tomorrow...

this phone is gonna be with me for a year and a half or more and i dont want a phone like that.. lol.. this is my first phone from tmo too so i'd rather have the good unit one..

Upvote 0

are the volume buttons on the side of the phone loose or wobbly? coz mine is and it's annoying..

it works fine but it's just wobbly unlike the ones i saw in the store.. the one in the store was sturdy,but mine feels bleecchh..

please answer thanks..

Like how loose is your volume rocker? I can rub my finger of it and it moves but it's not really loose.

Upvote 0
Mine was made on 07/01 and it's been perfect aside from a few crashes and a little lag here and there and a couple of times the GPS didn't locate me in the correct spot but it was close enough but it's been spot on recently. I have a small gripe about the battery but maybe that's just me wanting a longer lasting one.

These are pretty much my issues on my 7/02, except I haven't noticed the GPS problem. I get freeze ups, a few crashes, and a little too much lag, but either it is getting slightly better, or I may be getting used to it.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

please answer thanks..

As for your wobble question. The volume up and keys do not wobble in the up and down direction. however in the wrong direction, going horizontal, or left to right, there is a lot of wobble. I've noticed this on mine, and 3 other vibrants I've played with. There is a left to right wobble, I think that is normal.

Reactions: galaxyS
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones