• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Latest Flytouch 3 Custom and Modded Roms-updated

well i h ave not touched the tablet for a while seeing as its for the kids, but i noticed after upgrading to 6a that i can no longer find or install plenty of apps i used to have because google play says not compatible with my device.
Other issue's was, everything was very sluggish, took a good 5-10 seconds for the home/back ability to actually do its job & activating programs & going into settings took to long. I don't see much difference from 5a to 6a other than its a lot slower & sluggish.

But, back on 5a still cant install many apps due to the not compatible with my device notice, like angry birds which my kids love playing. Any idea on a fix?

Upvote 0
I too have one of the Chinese tablets, and I am enjoying it. However, it is slow, and there is a bunch of bloatware on it.

The manufacturer is infotmic.
The mode is dk 1032c
The android version is 2.3.3
The display is GRI40
The hardware is listed as imapx200.
bootloader is unknown, as is the board.

I have rooted my cell and I am very happy with the results. I'd like to root this tablet as well.

I cannot get it to enter into recovery mode, whether it is the original ROM, or any other. I have tried running gingerbreak and z7 to no avail. Many hour reading threaded discussions. Many hours rebooting, reformatting sd cards, re-reading threads.
Are there any avenues I have missed? Oh yeah, I tried to attach the tablet to my laptop, but the laptop didn't even recognize it was there. A bit downtrodden and exasperated. Any ideas?

Much obliged,

Nayrej

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones