• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Latest & Greatest Samsung Galaxy Phone

Thanks !! I thought the A6 was in the mix ? Anyway, the s21 will be on my radar. Does the s21 run around 700 - 900 $ ?
the a6 is a mid level phone. its not their flagship phones. the s, note, and foldable series are what you would call their latest and greatest. mid level will never be great......just saying.

no.....not for the Ultra 5G phones.....not yet at least. wait until the s22 comes out in the first part of 2022, then you will see a much lower price for the s21 ultra.

but if you want the latest and greatest like me, price will not be too much of an option. i will most likely finance the Fold 3 when it comes out as its price tag will be around $1700 or more according to rumors.

Upvote 0
Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Reactions: kate
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones