1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Latest HTC Desire HD Update questions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mg321, Aug 29, 2011.

1. mg321

mg321 Newbie

I have some questions If I update my phone to the latest firmware are all media files photos,videos,musics going to delete ( like the iphone ) or not ?
    When I connected my desire hd to the internet I saw the update now Im asking about it.
    And whats the latest FW ?
    Currently Im running Android 2.3.3 Htc sene 2.1

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

The latest is what you've got, but there are different versions of it. HTC have patched their initial update to fix some bugs. Check your software version, what does it say?

You shouldn't lose anything either, although I think I recall one instance of it wiping stuff. Only one and loads more have upgraded without issue.

3. mg321

mg321 Newbie

Got this

A system update is avaiable
    Update: Wi-Fi performance improvements
    System upgrade 2.50.405.2(19.84MB)

4. shariyamungu

shariyamungu Newbie

I'm with TMobile and updated to System upgrade 2.50.405.2 about three weeks ago using home wi-fi conection. All went smoothly and I have not found any issues so far.

5. phatbass

phatbass Member

The upgrades I've had (Vodafone Australia) haven't affected my data.

6. SpencerUk

SpencerUk Android Enthusiast

It's not a major update so it won't wipe anything..to be on the safe side though, there's no harm backing up.

7. Pep

Pep Android Enthusiast

Same here VF aus. I did the update a couple of weeks ago and all good (dunno wat it actually did!!)

Pep

HTC Desire HD Forum

The HTC Desire HD release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews