• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root latest imoseyon kernel for GB/Sense?

Edit: You can ask multiple questions in one thread as well. Not picking on you just letting you know there's no need to start multiple threads when you have a few questions you need answered, that's all

Worm not trying to be a dick but TBfan runs sense and asked for sense, you linked the thread for AOSP which I assume would cause issues on a sense rom:D

He fixed it ;)

Reactions: WormDoes
Upvote 0
So back on topic regarding battery life. I'm curious, cause I think we'd all love a miracle Kernel that makes battery life tolerable.

Easiest fix would be going to AOSP and running a rom/kernel combo that people get great battery from, perhaps one of the DT roms or CM7 and imo's .8 ;). I believe McLabia gets good battery life on a sense rom perhaps see what kernel he is using with Synergy, it wouldn't shock me if he is running the stock Synergy kernel.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones