• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Latest ROM??

3rd-Geer

Android Enthusiast
Aug 5, 2009
What's the latest ROM out right now, and does anyone have a link to it? The last update I did was a few weeks after I got the phone. I think it was the first hack that was released to fix the lag.

Since then I've had no problems at all and the phone has been amazing. Does anyone recommend moving up to the latest and if so what added features does it bring to the table?

Lastly...I think the Droid is crap. I'm not a fan of it at all and totally dislike the 2.0 firmware. Does anyone think that this OS will be shipped to the hero?

Thanks!!

What's the latest ROM out right now, and does anyone have a link to it? The last update I did was a few weeks after I got the phone. I think it was the first hack that was released to fix the lag.

Since then I've had no problems at all and the phone has been amazing. Does anyone recommend moving up to the latest and if so what added features does it bring to the table?

Lastly...I think the Droid is crap. I'm not a fan of it at all and totally dislike the 2.0 firmware. Does anyone think that this OS will be shipped to the hero?

Thanks!!

Another ROM update for the HTC Hero has not been published yet. We're all waiting for it.

Yes, it will have the Android 2.0 version, hopefully with some juicy Sense enhancements.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones