• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Latest swype for DI? and flash 10.1 apk if possible.

k.electron

Apr 12, 2010
Burlington, MA
Can someone post directions to get to the latest proper swype build that works flawlessly in both portrait and landscape for DI. i had the cab for winmo and i cant stop swyping.

also, if anyone has the link/directions to flash 10.1 apk that works properly with DI webkit browser and/or opera, please post here, much appreciated.

Thanks.

A flash 10.1 APK is useless just so you know. It isn't like WinMo where you could just install it and it would work. Sucks yea....try Skyfire for your flash needs, it's in the market.

errr.. what do u mean wont work after installing? i saw videos of nexus 1 with flash 10.1. do u perchance mean that flash is something that needs to be baked into the OS and cannot be installed just on top of things?

much appreciated sir.

Upvote 0
errr.. what do u mean wont work after installing? i saw videos of nexus 1 with flash 10.1. do u perchance mean that flash is something that needs to be baked into the OS and cannot be installed just on top of things?
Exactly. It needs things in the OS to function. We should be getting full flash support in the next build of Android (2.2). I came from WinMo a few years ago and I know how you feel.

EDIT: The video you saw of N1 is from Adobe directly, they did it on the Droid also but have not released any working flash products for us.

Reactions: k.electron
Upvote 0
Exactly. It needs things in the OS to function. We should be getting full flash support in the next build of Android (2.2). I came from WinMo a few years ago and I know how you feel.

EDIT: The video you saw of N1 is from Adobe directly, they did it on the Droid also but have not released any working flash products for us.

ah ok. that makes sense. well.. they better get froyo on here real quick then. preferably a rooted rom.

i like to think of android as a winmo clone that is more current. wp7 really makes me sad. emulating the no-good iphone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones