• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Latest twitter feed Loki

its not the rom, you need to have the f bootloader,

has no one put anything out yet? jeez cmon guys....

here www.shabbypenguin.com/OUDstuff/LG/motion/motion-custom-kernel.zip this kernel is compiled from the latest lg motion source and has wallpaper removed, flash it in recovery. you need to have teh f bootloader, if you dont know if you do or arent sure return to stock and do all the updates til you hit f

Upvote 0

here www.shabbypenguin.com/OUDstuff/LG/motion/motion-custom-kernel.zip this kernel is compiled from the latest lg motion source and has wallpaper removed, flash it in recovery. you need to have teh f bootloader, if you dont know if you do or arent sure return to stock and do all the updates til you hit f

I'll flash it when I get home from work to use my back up phone first...

Upvote 0

Ok i flashed it. After i did i hit reboot. And some words came up in the top left corner on the Lg screen. But my phone booted just fine.

Upvote 0
?

Attachments

• 1373561150965.jpg
    1373561150965.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 92
Upvote 0

Mr. Shabbypenguin,

Mind if I use your kernel in my Bella rom?

I am going to cook rom without google apps (movie, booktablet) and test out.

Upvote 0

Me right now
exploding+rainbows.png

Wait.. Remember when we all thought Sammyz unlocked the bootloader and you give him a file with recovery? Or way back when you or someone posted a recovery in the unlocking lg motion bootloader wip. If it were flashed. Would it work now?

Upvote 0
Mr. Shabbypenguin,

Mind if I use your kernel in my Bella rom?

I am going to cook rom without google apps (movie, booktablet) and test out.
idc

Me right now
exploding+rainbows.png

Wait.. Remember when we all thought Sammyz unlocked the bootloader and you give him a file with recovery? Or way back when you or someone posted a recovery in the unlocking lg motion bootloader wip. If it were flashed. Would it work now?

dont flash anything that hasnt been loki'd to your recovery or kernel

Reactions: Scorpion7867
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones