• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

launcher 7

I had installed it and did not like it all, very limited. I dont know if it was me or
The way I installed it but I couldnt even customeize the front icons. I like cirle luncher
Way better.I

Took me a bit to figure out but you can longpress on the front icons to delete them...and to add new ones, you go to your app list and longpress on whatever you want up front and a menu will come up to slightly customize th button

Upvote 0
There's a bit of an active thread on Launcher 7 I've been blah blah blah'ing in over at the droidxforums.. I did a quick and ugly search at deviantart to see what's out there for the icons on launcher 7.. With some slick custom icons, you can doll up launcher 7 very nice.
Launcher 7 icons HDPI and MDPI by ~ZduneX25 on deviantART

Another example: (Sexy!!.. I think)
yepp_here_we_go___again__by_mavc-d3bldvj.jpg

Upvote 0
There's a bit of an active thread on Launcher 7 I've been blah blah blah'ing in over at the droidxforums.. I did a quick and ugly search at deviantart to see what's out there for the icons on launcher 7.. With some slick custom icons, you can doll up launcher 7 very nice.
Launcher 7 icons HDPI and MDPI by ~ZduneX25 on deviantART

Another example: (Sexy!!.. I think)
yepp_here_we_go___again__by_mavc-d3bldvj.jpg

Where did you find the icons that are in the picture?

Upvote 0
I've been using it for over a week and I actually love it. I'm not a fan of all the launchers that are too similar and all have multiple screens. I only need one screen. I used to like Slidescreen but it kept freezing up. I still love *Spark by Hip Logic, nice one screen launcher. But when this came out, I was really happy!!!!! You CAN customize tiles any way you want them. Several of the 2x1 tiles are pictures from my own gallery and the contact tile you can set to be a live tile where random contact pictures pop up and fade away. The calendar tile can be set as a 2x1 tile that displays anything you have set to that day and syncs your google and facebook calendars. Its still needs a lot of updates but I am loving it thus far :)

Upvote 0
Love this launcher works well on Omega ICS v3.2 ICS lots of icons and is very slick I have no issues with this on my SG 2 :D:D beats all the other look a like ics launchers like Nova, Apex and Go launcher. In saying that you need to like the Windows 7 look which I do and PS there are hundreds and hundreds of great looking tiles to use. I liked it so much I paid for the app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones