1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Launcher Pro and Home Manager

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sparks3229, Jun 26, 2011.

1. sparks3229

sparks3229 Newbie
    None

Jun 26, 2011
    Alameda, Ca
    I am new to Android and smart phones in general, and I have read many posts about Launcher Pro. I have downloaded it and am trying to get used to it, yet each time I want to do something it has asked me whether I want to use LP or TW. I also have Home Manager and Home Switcher. Apparently I am missing some step to have LP be automatically used. Please help.

Advertisement

2. sparks3229

sparks3229 Newbie
    None

Jun 26, 2011
    Alameda, Ca
    OK...was surprised i hadn't gotten a response to this as it seems so many people are using Launcher Pro or similar,. But anyway TADAAAA !!! I just figured it out, and I will post how to do it incase in the future someone else needs this info.

The key was to click on default BEFORE you wuold click on LP when asked which launcher to use, LP or TW. I kept doing it the other way and it kept not working!!! GO FIGURE !

3. GunnerJim

GunnerJim Well-Known Member
    None

May 28, 2011
    Tech
    Washington State
    sparks sorry for delay, I would have advised you on this because I use and am a big fan of Launcher Pro.... Set it to default when asked and it will never ask again unless you download another Launcher app into the mix- And sometimes it does not ask then either. Home Switcher will get you to the setting you want as well.

4. Ken7

Ken7 Android Expert
    None

Jun 11, 2011
    I was having quirky issues (speed, lags etc.) with my Charge and I deleted GL and all the issues are gone. Don't ask me why, but going back to TW has made the phone faster.