• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Launcher Pro and LockBot issue

nadabomber

Jun 14, 2010
So i have launcher pro set as default and i have the action keys set in the preference to take me to home if not i'm not on it and then to take me to a view of all 7 screens if i'am on the home page. But can anyone tell me why EVERY time that i unlock my screen with lockbot pro, i can either hit home if i'm on the home page or home on any other page and it comes up with a "Complete Action Using" Box and i have a choice between lockbot and launcher pro, and there is a set as default check box at the bottom i check that and select launcher pro BUT every damn time i bring my screen out of lock it just does it again after hitting home. Anyone else having this issue better yet able to solve it???

So i have launcher pro set as default and i have the action keys set in the preference to take me to home if not i'm not on it and then to take me to a view of all 7 screens if i'am on the home page. But can anyone tell me why EVERY time that i unlock my screen with lockbot pro, i can either hit home if i'm on the home page or home on any other page and it comes up with a "Complete Action Using" Box and i have a choice between lockbot and launcher pro, and there is a set as default check box at the bottom i check that and select launcher pro BUT every damn time i bring my screen out of lock it just does it again after hitting home. Anyone else having this issue better yet able to solve it???

I have exactly he same problem. Sorry i can't help. I am going to keep trying to figure it out though. It's annoying the crap out of me. Wish the dev was more responsive :/ let me know if you figure anything out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones