1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Launcher Pro for Droid

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by darkcyber, Jul 24, 2010.

1. darkcyber

darkcyber Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Male
    North Alabama
    I downloaded and installed LauncherPro today, but I cannot find it anywhere. How do I run the program. Under Marketplace is shows its installed, but I cannot find it anywhere.

Advertisement

2. droideris

droideris Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2009
    Download Home Switcher (pname:com.ymst.homeswitcher) and set LauncherPro as default.

3. megah1tz

megah1tz Member

May 13, 2010
    Trying not to get fired!
    Orange County, CA
    Or reboot your phone and you get presented the screen to select the launcher!

4. Roll-Tide

Roll-Tide Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    all i have to do is hit the home button and it asked me which do i want to use? i set launcherpro as default and....done.

5. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Mortgage Underwriter
    Rochester, NY
    Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications. Filter "All". I'm not sure if you have the tabs up top or if you have to go to Menu > Filter because I forgot what it was like on 2.1. Find the app called "Home". Go into that from the manage screen and click "Clear Defaults". Now press your home button and you should be given a choice.

6. darkcyber

darkcyber Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Male
    North Alabama
    Thanks everyone! I figured it out while eating lunch...lol. I hit the HOME button and got a prompt to select regular or launchpro.

I notice lanuchpro comes with about 5 or 6 live themes (or wallpapers, don't know which it is considered), does launchpro have more you can download or do you just have to find them on the marketplace?