• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Launcher Pro help

Sportsmen

Sep 5, 2010
2 questions

1. I want to add voicemail to the dock at the bottom of each screen. When I try to change one of the icons that does not show up as an option. HELP

2. I want to put the app killer (sorry not sure the proper name, but it is the one that came with the phone) on one of my screens, but just cannot find it.

I have a samsung epic, with launcher pro.

Also where can I find different icons?

thank you

bit.ly/lpicons for icons...if you have any proficiency in photoshop, they're a great jumping-off point.

App killer...are you talking about the froyo task manager?
Long press home screen
shortcuts
activities
expand settings
select Running Services.
voila.

Yeah it is just the task manager. I am running 2.1 and using touchwiz it is a small icon looks like a battery indicator, next to it says 1ea or 2ea however many programs running. then under that is says programs running.

When I click it i get 4 options active applications/package/summary/help

I have it on my desktop in touchwiz, but cannot for the life of me get it on launcher (I am sure it was simple like task manager )

it driving me crazy and i need it! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones