1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

launcher pro not syncing email?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ddifulio31, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Ddifulio31

Ddifulio31 Newbie

Anyone else having a problem with launcher pro not auto syncing email or app market. I need to manually refresh my gmail. And usually it tells me when I have an update in the market. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. supersaki

supersaki Android Enthusiast

Are you using any task killers? LP shouldn't have anything to do with email or market.

3. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga

agreed, launcher pro has nothing to do with email or the market. Sounds like you have sync turned off.

4. Turdbogls

Turdbogls Android Expert

i am having the same problem....all my yahoo mail e-mails didn't come through last night...pretty much everything after 3:00...got some earlier in the day tho. and i NEVER have sync turned on and have gotten the notifications before.

i am using a task killer, but i kill the task killer when i kill everything else.

5. gwlaw99

gwlaw99 Android Expert

Are you running any custom roms?

6. Ddifulio31

Ddifulio31 Newbie

Thanks for the suggestions. I fixed it by removing all the apps that I was using before the email issue and restarted the phone and works fine now. Thanks again.

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews