1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Launcher Pro plus

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by K_love0x, Nov 21, 2010.

1. K_love0x

K_love0x Newbie

Feb 23, 2010
    Nail Technician/Cosmetologist
    Gerogia
    I downloaded appbrain and got Launcher Pro Plus.. the paid version and so far i love it, but..... It will NOT let me log into the facebook widget.. it gives me an invalid url error... i saw on the website that he messed it up but it's fixed now and to download the update.. well the update numbers match what my version has... there was a file ( i'm not sure what/how to do it bc i am a noob lol) to fix it.. but i don't see how that file will work if i have the correct updated version.. another thing that i've noticed is when i get a text.. (i enabled swipe notification) that it locks down my phone when i try to open my messages.. after hitting home and the back button numerous times it finally pops up a force close window and i have to force close the system.. i am unrooted.. i don't want to brick my phone.. it's slow enough as it is and the only thing i have downloaded is Launcher Pro plus and about 10 apps... any information to help me is welcome =) TIA

Advertisement

2. K_love0x

K_love0x Newbie

Feb 23, 2010
    Nail Technician/Cosmetologist
    Gerogia
    anyone?????? Ive have this for almost a month and i still cant get the damn facebook widget to connect to the "right URL" it's driving me insane!!

3. doogald

doogald Android Expert

Jan 7, 2010
    Hmm, it just worked for me. The first time I went to preferences->LP widget settings->Facebook widget->Facebook login I got a force close, but the second time in it worked just fine.

Running 0.8.2.

Perhaps uninstall LP+ and then reinstall it?