1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Launcher Pro w/Bionic

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by LinkA8A0A, Sep 16, 2011.

1. LinkA8A0A

LinkA8A0A Member

I guess two questions that relate to both the Bionic using Launcher Pro.

First: How do I go back to the factory launcher/screens without uninstalling Launcher Pro?

Second: Do you guys know how to change the fixed, quick launches at the bottom of the main screen? I changed one of the contact icon and shortcut to navigation, and when I press on the navigation icon it still opens up my contacts.

Thanks

Advertisement

2. racquetballer

racquetballer Newbie

I use Home Switcher to go back to the factory launcher, but I have not felt the need to go back to the factory launcher.

3. New Rising

New Rising Android Enthusiast

I have home switcher but it still brings me back to launcher ex whenever i press the home button. Even when i try to set motoblur as the default from the home switcher, It always force closes on me and brings me back to launcher ex. So to set motoblur as my homepage i go to settings>applications>manage apps> then go to your dowloaded apps and open launcher pro and scroll to the bottom and hit clear defaults. After that if you hit your home button it will ask which launcher you want to set as your default.

4. northwst

northwst Newbie

launcher pro needs updated it does the same thing to everyone.

5. dwillis

dwillis Lurker

I use HomeSmack. Moto blur doesn't work quite the same as most other android skins (HTC, Samsung, etc.), so the devs had to customize the app specifically for moto. HomeSmack has a tab with the moto logo on the top, if you click on that you can enable MotoHomeHelper and that should work. I've only been using it with Go Launcher Ex and not LauncherPro though, so I can't comment on whether LauncherPro has any issues.

tehsusenoh likes this.
  6. dre1015

dre1015 Newbie

1. Download "moto home fix" from market.

3. Assuming you're talking about changing the quick launch in launcher pro, press and hold icon until menu pops up then press change shortcut

7. tehsusenoh

tehsusenoh Android Expert

I'd advice caution with that app.

It says right in the description: