• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Launcher++

brocja01

Nov 22, 2009
Hey don't know if anyone has tried this yet, but Intuitit has release another home replacement app called Launcher++. It is a stripped down version of Home++. Doesn't have the task bar on the bottom and the wrapping screens, it really lets you take the stock home screens and add screens to it. No frills, just more screens. Which works for me. I always like the stock home app, Home++ was great, just didn't need all the bells and whistles. Not I get more screens and it is still lightning fast.

Hey don't know if anyone has tried this yet, but Intuitit has release another home replacement app called Launcher++. It is a stripped down version of Home++. Doesn't have the task bar on the bottom and the wrapping screens, it really lets you take the stock home screens and add screens to it. No frills, just more screens. Which works for me. I always like the stock home app, Home++ was great, just didn't need all the bells and whistles. Not I get more screens and it is still lightning fast.

Does it still let you hide the notification bar?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones