• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LauncherPro 3D App Drawer

I have used the LP 3D app drawer and...

• I like it and use it.

Votes: 45 58.4%
  • I do not like it and do not use it.

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters
If the person who developed it is making his/her living from Launcher, then I shall delete mine and pay for it. It's 3 dollars that I didn't want to spend on something I've never had/tried/etc before. Judge me if you want, I couldn't care less.

Oh and xD

so then...

if someone .. owned a big store.. that should only 1 product. but has thousands of them... sells for $3 ea.

it is ok.. for us to take 1 as we please.. because he has plenty left?

i can not throw the first stone.. i am no angel!
but I dont think what I do is right either! Dont sugarcoat your actions.. it is wrong and dont think that you can convince others that it aint a big deal.

Upvote 0
One of the things I love ADW for over any other launcher is the horizontal pagination of the app drawer. Who needs 3D? I'm in my app drawer to do one thing, launch an app. Not play with the app drawer and reminisce about Star Wars. Vertical pagination is time consuming and, well, just unhelpful. That one feature is worth paying the $3 for ADW Ex. But you can setup horizontal pagination in the free version of ADW as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones