• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Launcherpro app not working

Nope, still doesn't work. Hit the home key and it takes me to me home page using Sense as before.

I did discover something interesting. I can install a shortcut on my home screen to launcherpro/launcher. When I touch it, it switches over to Launcherpro. However, as soon as I hit the home button it changes right back to Sense.

Upvote 0
You need to clear sense as your default launcher. Do this:

Menu> settings> applications> manage applications> select "running" tab> select "htc sense"> clear default.

I tried this and HTC Sense was not an option.

I had this problem on an MyTouch 4g Slide running Android 2.3. Launcher pro worked great for a long time then suddenly stopped working. It was no longer an option for home screen default and not listed in apps despite unisintalling and reinstalling several times.

So, I installed Home Manager and so far everything appears to be working with Laucher Pro as the default.

Upvote 0
You need to clear sense as your default launcher. Do this:

Menu> settings> applications> manage applications> select "running" tab> select "htc sense"> clear default.

I am having the same problem with my LG-LS670. I don't know what my phones verson of the "htc sense" would be. I also added a lancherpro shortcut to my phones desktop so I can start it, but whenever I hit the home button lancherpro gets turned off.... Please help!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones