• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LauncherPro Beta: The fastest of them all. The true 2.1 Launcher

K

Kainous

This is by far the best home screen experience I've ever had. And the fastest BY FAR.
This comes from a person who has tried it all. Home++, Sweeter Home, Open Home, PandaHome, Ahom, GDE, etc.

This tops all of them on speed, it has live wallpaper support, constantly receiving updates, and it actually helps my phone start faster.

The customizable dock on the bottom offers extra space while being very minimal. It can be customized through the application's preferences. You can extend it to about 7 homescreens, it has a mode that lets you view all your homescreens (And yes you can see the widgets) like HTC Sense. And still with all that it is completely lag free.

I thank the developer of this application for greatly enhancing my Android experience.

In short, This is a MUST try without a single doubt.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones