• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Launcherpro bricked my fascinate?

did you try to remove the battery to at least reboot the phone, if so and that didnt work i doubt it was launcher pro and instead something else going on. any who aside from this how are you liking your fascinate?

Yes, taking the battery did nothing, pressing the unlock button did nothing except make the 4 buttons light up. The rep thought I had tried to rooted it and didn't believe me until he plugged it into his computer and told me that it Launcherpro that had screwed it up. I was not very impressed with the fascinate as a whole, I'm still considering trading it in for the droid X or returning it and waiting for some more choices. It seems like they rushed the fascinate out a little premature both in terms of software choices and the hardware itself.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones