1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

launcherpro ... calender

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gocardinals, Aug 8, 2010.

1. gocardinals

gocardinals Well-Known Member

I've just started experimenting with LauncherPro. Question: How do I get a full month-view calendar to show up, instead of just one event?Thanks.

2. Smartphone

Smartphone Well-Known Member

Push the icon on the upper bar of the widget.

3. lamoglinsgal

lamoglinsgal Android Expert

Yep. Upper right-hand corner will switch back and forth.

4. gocardinals

Sorry guys, I don't see an icon.
    Mine simply says "SUN 8"
    Which widget are we using?

5. UHF3

UHF3 Well-Known Member

When you added the widget you selected it from the LauncherPro widget list, right?

6. Member138406

Member138406 Guest

"Sun 8" ?? your doing something wrong!

Open the widgets screen > LauncherPro Widgets > Calendar > Select the one of the three sizes. Ta-da! Then once the widget is placed there is a icon in the top right corner of it that will change from list mode to full month view.

7. Member138406

Member138406 Guest

Oh ok. I know what your doing. You have to go to LauncherPro widgets.. your using the calendar widget for just android... Sun 8 is Sunday the 8th....

ANOTHER NOTE.. LauncherPro widgets will also only work if your buy the Plus version.

8. gocardinals

Thanks everyone. How much is the Plus version? Is it worth it, and what do you get? I appreciate the help.

9. FramCire

FramCire Android Expert

$2.99 for now. You get some extra features. Google launcher pro and read up on it.

10. Member138406

Member138406 Guest

LauncherPro toward the bottom, you have to go thru paypal and you get a unlock code. He does this cause he does not live in a country that can post buyable apps on the official android market.

Its 2.99 right now. I think it started at .99 As he adds more launcherpro plus widgets it went up I think.

The developer updates constantly and the quality of the plus widgets makes it worth it I would say, especially with more coming soon.

gocardinals likes this.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews