• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help launcherpro ... calender

"Sun 8" ?? your doing something wrong!

Open the widgets screen > LauncherPro Widgets > Calendar > Select the one of the three sizes. Ta-da! Then once the widget is placed there is a icon in the top right corner of it that will change from list mode to full month view.

Upvote 0
Oh ok. I know what your doing. You have to go to LauncherPro widgets.. your using the calendar widget for just android... Sun 8 is Sunday the 8th....

ANOTHER NOTE.. LauncherPro widgets will also only work if your buy the Plus version.

Thanks everyone. How much is the Plus version? Is it worth it, and what do you get? I appreciate the help.

Upvote 0
Thanks everyone. How much is the Plus version? Is it worth it, and what do you get? I appreciate the help.
LauncherPro toward the bottom, you have to go thru paypal and you get a unlock code. He does this cause he does not live in a country that can post buyable apps on the official android market.

Its 2.99 right now. I think it started at .99 As he adds more launcherpro plus widgets it went up I think.

The developer updates constantly and the quality of the plus widgets makes it worth it I would say, especially with more coming soon.

Reactions: gocardinals
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones