• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Launcherpro plus...HELP!

gocardinals

May 19, 2010
I'm really trying to learn LauncherPro, but it's tough. Among my latest problems:
1. How do I get the number of unread e-mails to show up on my home screen icon?
2. When I receive an SMS, I get notified twice, almost within seconds. It shows up in the notification bar, and also in the dock.
Thanks.

There is a launcherpro forum that you can post these questions in at launcherpro.com

For #2, if youare using a 3rd party messaging app like ChompSMS or Handcent, be sure to disable the messaging notification in the stock Messaging App. If LauncherPro has added their own notifications, same thing, disable notifications in the stock Messaging App to avoid the double-notifications.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I'm really trying to learn LauncherPro, but it's tough. Among my latest problems:
1. How do I get the number of unread e-mails to show up on my home screen icon?

If I'm reading this correctly, on the home screen, click the Settings button, then Preferences, Dock Settings, and check the box under Dock Notifications.

Does this answer your question?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones