• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LauncherPro Plus icon question

Well...laucher pro's dock icons you can start up to 30 apps...which I think is great, even an app junkie like me can keep the desktop clear so I can see the beautiful live wallpapers....but......

When I select custom icon it opens up photogallery for me and I can choose from there...do you get the same option?

Upvote 0
Well...laucher pro's dock icons you can start up to 30 apps...which I think is great, even an app junkie like me can keep the desktop clear so I can see the beautiful live wallpapers....but......

When I select custom icon it opens up photogallery for me and I can choose from there...do you get the same option?

that is correct. it currently does not support 'icon packs'. Fede has announced that he is now working on themes for LP. i really hope icon pack support comes then.

folder organizer works with icon packs and it works pretty well for free.

Upvote 0

cyn, how do you start 30 apps off the LPP dock? I only have 3 scrollable docks that hold 5 icons each, for a total of 15?

TIA

Upvote 0
Well you have two options for each icon position in the docks, one is pressed and another is swiped....can get confusing, but like on one I have 2 different book readers, pressed brings up Laputa, and swiped brings up Kindle........ you would just have to remember where's what or make your own icons. So......5 on each dock x's 2 apps can be launched from each dock icon ='s 10, then x's 3 docks ='s 30

Reactions: LifeguardSteve
Upvote 0
I'm not clear what you mean, but I'm assuming you are saying you changed not only one of the 15 dock icons and assigned it an app...then decided that you don't want it and deleted both icon and the shortcut and you are left w/ a hole.

Don't know what to tell you, except replace the icon that was there and leave it unassigned for now or .......whatever.

If you are talking about the desktop, you can rearrange them by dragging them around.

On my main dock the end icons have been changed to previous on the L and Next on the right side to quickly manuver through the seven home screens, and have assigned swipes for browser and beautiful widgets.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones