• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Launchers and 4g toggle

you2

Android Expert
Jun 29, 2010
I think I read somewhere in this forum that some launchers will break some of the built in features.

Has anyone tried Go Launcher (which is suppose to be similar to LauncherPro but free) with success? Do smart actions and similar still work fine ?
-
Also is there any sort of working 4g toggle ? I find with 4g off the battery life is much better but a toggle would be nice so it could be flipped on as needed. Kind of wish Moto would supply one as it seems like a natural thing to do.
-
This is the closest thing I would find to a 4g toggle but it isn't reallyone; though better than menu i guess:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.wmba.android.toggle4gforrazr&hl=en

I think I read somewhere in this forum that some launchers will break some of the built in features.

Has anyone tried Go Launcher (which is suppose to be similar to LauncherPro but free) with success? Do smart actions and similar still work fine ?
-
Also is there any sort of working 4g toggle ? I find with 4g off the battery life is much better but a toggle would be nice so it could be flipped on as needed. Kind of wish Moto would supply one as it seems like a natural thing to do.
-
This is the closest thing I would find to a 4g toggle but it isn't reallyone; though better than menu i guess:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.wmba.android.toggle4gforrazr&hl=en

I use launcher pro, and everything works fine, including smart actions, Thats the same toggle switch i use(not really a toggle switch but a shortcut), i beleive there will not be an on off toggle switch as it violates some android rules, i was reading about it somewhere, as google changed their rules cause some apps were doing shady stuff.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones