• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Here's my home screen. Using Go Launcher Pro Ex with Graphic Arts Icons and Graphic Art Clock Widget. Inspired by TechAndMe's video, How To Theme Android - Like A Boss

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374245584371.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374245584371.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 104
Reactions: altaran
Upvote 0
I'm using Go Launcher with Purple Fusion theme, running CyanogenMod 10 with the Purple Kush Theme, and my Go SMS is also Purple Kush. Everything about the phone is Purple, since it's my fiancee's favorite color. hah. :)

Attachments

• phone1.jpg
    phone1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 96
  • phone2.jpg
    phone2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 97
  • phone3.jpg
    phone3.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 86
  • phone4.jpg
    phone4.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 100
Upvote 0
To be honest she only gets a 9 for the fly on the face, I mean mole. It is seen as beauty marks by some.It amazes me that how many don't have them swatted off or removed. No offence to the poster or his girl friend. She is very beautiful so don't get me wrong.

Meh. Beauty mark or not, I'd still hit it. ;) Duck tape fixes, or hides, anything. LOL Jk jk. haha

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones