• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Launchers

Ære

Android Enthusiast
Jan 31, 2011
www.thorgon.com
So I know there are a few GREAT launchers out there.

But I wanted to share a couple of new ones that 'are not' as well known but imo are fantastic.

Traditional Known Launchers:
-Zeam Launcher
-Launcher Pro
-Go Launcher
-ADW Launcher

Even though the launchers listed above are well known and GREAT try the two I've listed below. I found these by accident. Great find I must say my self. Developers are really great! and these are all FREE. ;)

QQ Launcher (by far the best, clean, simple, customizable and solid launcher - (This is like Zeam Launcher with a sexy touch) Zeam launcher being the most effective launcher using less ram, not that customizable.

DxHome - Very customizable and clean launcher.

I highly recommend those who enjoy a dif launcher than the stock launcher to try QQlauncher. Not only does it clean up your home screen and app menu, but also has auto creating folders. (very simular to the iphone, you drag another app icon on top of another and creates a folder right on the home screen or inside the app menu. then you can edit that folders name right from the desktop home screen.

Also QQ launcher changes your lock screen as well.

Over I'd say QQlauncher is Zeam + Launcher pro/adw.

Enjoy,

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones