• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ptmarzullo

Sep 16, 2011
I have been installing all the popular aftermarket launchers. I don't like something about most of them. Whether it's the dock, or mainly my seven screens that are all set up already with all my icons, widgets, shortcusts, folders, monitors...kinda built my own theme, lol. The problem is, when you install the launcher, you current them goes to hell. All my icons and widgets etc, are missing from the home screen.

Really do not feel like setting all up again if I just decide to stay with the stock launcher.

At this point I really only want 3D icons, I know, lol. It's what I want. Anyone know of an app or a theme that can be applied to accomplish this without having to to through the hassle of setting up a launcher ? p.s. The launcher seem confusing just to set up. Although I am guessing a little playing around and I would figure it out, just looking for an easier and more productive way of getting some 3D icons.:thinking:

I think what I was looking for was more of a cool looking theme to just change things around a little. Well I did.... I used Go Launcher EXE. It seemed to be the most popular and had the most options in terms of homescreen mods, transitions, effects, and the same with the app draw. Happy with my new looking phone....:D

Upvote 0
I think what I was looking for was more of a cool looking theme to just change things around a little. Well I did.... I used Go Launcher EXE. It seemed to be the most popular and had the most options in terms of homescreen mods, transitions, effects, and the same with the app draw. Happy with my new looking phone....:D

Go launcher ex combined with go locker makes it seem like a brand new phone when compared to stock.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones