• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I use Nova Launcher Prime. I got it out of curiousity when the Play store had their quarter sale a long time ago.

I really love all the custom things you can do with it. (You can find loads of examples by searching youtube for Nova Launcher tips).

One of the things I like best is that you can uninstall an app just by long press, it brings up a menu to edit, remove, get more info, or uninstall. You can rename the shortcut and change the icon in the edit mode.

You can add pages to your docking station or change the number of items on the docking station. You can change the number of rows and columns on your desktop.

There are a lot of advantages (and probably disadvantages :thinking:) to switching but I really like it much better than TouchWiz.:D

Upvote 0
How many of you use launchers? Is the stock screen better?
There are many members here who use launchers and just as many who prefer stock- just depends what your needs and interests are.
The play store is riddled with launchers- some free some pay. You'll get a LOT of opinions based on user experiences. Instead of straddling yourself with that kind of confusion, try them out and decide what you like and go from there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones