• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lava Ball 3D

If you haven't seen this game yet, go grab Lava Ball 3D Free from the Market and give it a go. I think you will like it.

Lava Ball is a fully 3D accelerometer controlled ball rolling game that is a cross between Marble Madness and Labyrinth. The game features all-axis accelerometer controls that allow you to roll on any surface in the game - floors, walls, pillars, even the backside of the screen - all in vivid 3D with spectacularly animated Lava to avoid.

Here is a screenshot:

lavaball2.jpg

Here is a video.

Here is the market link:

qrcode.png

This game is brilliant! I downloaded it in a jiffy and didn't quite realize how you can go onto any surface in any direction at first. This is totally BRILLIANT!

Good graphics and runs really smooth on my Evo.

If I have one complaint is that the game needs some sort of granite ball rolling noise and sounds when it hits things.

Upvote 0
This game is brilliant! I downloaded it in a jiffy and didn't quite realize how you can go onto any surface in any direction at first. This is totally BRILLIANT!

If I have one complaint is that the game needs some sort of granite ball rolling noise and sounds when it hits things.

Wow! Thanks for the great comments. The game downloads are slow right now. Hoping this will pick up. Be sure to drop a comment on the market for us.

We are working on an update that will add ball sounds to the game. The rebounding sounds are in but the rolling sounds are proving more difficult. The update is going to include three new levels for the full version (32 total as of today). There will be regular updates with new levels until the end of the year. 50 unique levels planned.

Thanks again!

Seed

Upvote 0

There is an update out there with better sounds to address some of what you are saying. Also, ball movement is greatly improved. The ball is a lot easier to control.

Regards

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones