1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support LBStestMode after update?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by eduk8, Sep 26, 2010.

1. eduk8

eduk8 New Member

Sep 26, 2010
    I downloaded the update and it seemed to help improve my GPS (not perfect but noticeably better than before) Later however I had to do a factory data reset to make my gmail partner page the primary account so that I could access my google calandar for work. After doing the reset my GPS is as bad as ever. I can't just re-update because I already have the update. I feel like the reset might have reset something - maybe the "fix" changes i had made on the LBStestmode screen - and now I need to change them. For example the factory reset turned "use wireless networks" option off in settings. The problem is i can't get back to the LBStestmode screen with 1472365 anymore.

I'm calling samsung on monday to see what they say but I was wondering if anyone knew how to look at those settings now?

I haven't rooted the phone yet and I'm waiting in order to make things easier in case I have to try and get a replacement.

Advertisement

2. nybmx

nybmx Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2010
    You can use apps to create a shortcut to it. There's a ton of them available in the market. The one I use is called better cut.

3. ChaoticPurity

ChaoticPurity Member

Sep 1, 2010
    If you use Launcher Pro, you can also get to it by making a new shortcut to "activities" and just scroll down to LbdsTestMode.