1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Leagoo m8 pro randomly rebooting pls help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Carlyx, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Carlyx

Carlyx Lurker
    None

Sep 15, 2017
    hi tech gurus, am having problem with this device, the device details are:
    name: leagoo m8 pro
    Android version: 6.0
    ram:2GB
    ROM:16Gb
    chip: Mt6737M
    processor:armv7
    SDK:23
    HOW THE PROBLEM STARTED
    on the night of the day I bought the phone I decided to root it because I wanted to change the font and of course use xposed modules, I successfully rooted the phone, changed font successfully with ifont, now the only thing left is to install the xposed framework, so I read all the info at the xposed thread, to know more about my device I downloaded CPU z, and mobile uncle, which said my device arm version is just arm.
    I down xposed flashable zip in the arm category, which is v87, and it's The latest their till now.
    I flash the zip file, everything went successfully via twrp v3.1.1 then I clicked reboot, phone switched off came on and displayed the white leagoo text, it was stucked there for like 12mins I coudnt wait any longer, so I removed and inserted the battery booted into twrp and wiped the cache, data, system and davilk cache, nvram, and click reboot but twrp said no ROM installed.
    Guys I have no other option than to flash the stock ROM, which I did, am sure I did it the right way, I used
    sp flash tool v5.1
    leagoo freemos V3.06(downloaded from leagoo website)
    after flashing it showed green good mark, I rebooted the phone, as soon as the setup screen appeared the phone rebooted again..... kept rebooting till it stayed long enough to allow me finish the setup.
    guys as am typing with the phone am still experiencing the rebooting problem.
    sometimes it will just random reboot,
    or music will crack and reboot especially when the screen is off.
    I have tried every thing I could, such as flashing custom recovery even flashing earlier official stock ROM of the phones all to no avail
    pls tech gurus help me, I just bought this phone
    the highest up time I ever got on this phone is just 9 hours
    thanks

Advertisement