• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Leaked 2.2 Froyo thread

ya i'm not sure what the deal about ram is and would like an answer myself. Also i'm having issues with launcherpro it doesn't seem to stay on. I keep getting switched back over to TWlauncher. Anyone else having this issue?

EDIT: Launcher Pro Plus as well

I updated to Froyo using Odin as directed. Seems to work well EXCEPT the market does not show all my paid apps including my favorite, Launcher Pro. Does anyone know what is going on?

Upvote 0
I updated to Froyo using Odin as directed. Seems to work well EXCEPT the market does not show all my paid apps including my favorite, Launcher Pro. Does anyone know what is going on?

Launcher Pro isn't a paid app, which is probably why it's not showing up for you. If you paid via PayPal to get the plus features, then you still download LauncherPro (the free version from the market), go into preferences, and tap on "Unlock LauncherPro Plus features" where you enter your PayPal email address.

Upvote 0
Hmmm, that looks like just a listing of different posts. Are you sure that's the link you meant to put in there? Are you running Froyo on your Cappy?

Sorry dude I will get the link and i am running cognition 3.04 you may as well flash that its a official it is smooth as hell pre rooted bloats gone its PERFECT. And the circle battery mod is compatible.

here is the link to the theme directory read through you will see all the ones with circle battery mod and all the different ways to install.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=822311

here is the link to the new Cognitioin, all the other roms are great too but this is built on a official froyo release
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=912657

Reactions: LukeOlson
Upvote 0
I want to update to the leaked version of froyo but don't want to lose all my paid apps. Is there any way I can back them up? Thanks!

Assuming that you bought them through the Android Market, your paid apps are linked to your Google account, meaning that if you install Froyo, as long as you set up your phone with the same Google account you're currently using, you'll be able to download them all without having to pay again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones