• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

**LEAKED** - Honeycomb 3.1 beta for Logitech Revue

SolidOrange

Android Expert
Sep 10, 2010
Clemson, SC
i didn't see this posted here, so i thought i would share with the phandroid community.

[GTVhacker] View topic - Honeycomb 3.1 released for Logitech Revue

the update worked fine for me and, so far, i like the HC interface much better. warnings before you start: [1] netflix is not included and the market version will not run (device not supported). [2] there is no way to move back to the stock interface (android 2.2) at this point. [3] most of the market downloads do not work yet. while i have found that installing .apk files works with some apps, many will install but not load correctly.

HAVE AT IT!

when are we suppose to get the offical update?

For what it's worth I tweeted Logitech saying the update was supposed to be out in September which was about over. Their reply was:

"@Logitech @RichSz65 We are working closely with Google and aiming to launch the product in the weeks ahead"

So Revue users have a bit longer to wait.

Upvote 0
For what it's worth I tweeted Logitech saying the update was supposed to be out in September which was about over. Their reply was:

"@Logitech @RichSz65 We are working closely with Google and aiming to launch the product in the weeks ahead"

So Revue users have a bit longer to wait.

Hopefully sooner rather than later....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones