• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Learning the Warp

iram

Android Enthusiast
Aug 9, 2012
www.irasattic.com
Since I just got this zte warp a few days ago and I probably wont activate it till maybe next week until I've worked down all my minutes left on my net 10 phone. this gives me a good opportunity to play with it via wii fi and such to get a better handle on how these smart phones work.

am I smarter than a 5th grader ....yes...but right now I think this phone is smarter than me :)

I've got a few thing figured out already..or at least I think I do.....

Maybe someday when its off warrenty I may look int rooting but right now I'll stick with it as is.

1. If I understand some at the moment there are no upgrades of the operating system?

2. Are most apps through this google play site or can you find them elsewhere?

I did replace the 2 gig sd with a 32 gig......

what does appear nice is that I can eventually store my contacts on my sd card...right now I am going to have to manually transfer all my contact from my net 10 phone. There is no way to transfer from that phone.
Its got a sim card but no sd.

My son helped me get my 1 ringtone I love (the red phone ring from the Our Man Flint Movies.......how many remember those classics :)

We created a folder called Ringtones on the SD card and copied it to there. It apparently works. I'm wondering if you can add other tones to the notification tones not just for ring tones.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones