• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

least 7 or 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a thread Nazi just stating my opinion. Can't believe so many different people just sit around on it. Hell don agreed. Now they claim facebook is listed in 20% of divorces.

Lol, I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you don't have a facebook account, right? Don't worry you will come over to the darkside soon enough. Even my Grandma has, lol. :D I think its like drinking, some people can handle it, some people can't.

Upvote 0
Actually I have one. It's really cool. I stay in touch with my cousin in Australia and found a friend I haven't seen since 81. But like on our mystery friends mom. She is on there 24/7. It's been Saturday night date for her. That's what I can't figure. People just crawl up to pc and wait die.
An to me half the threads on main page is to much.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones