• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Leaving IOS5.1 coming back to Android few easy questions

linusr

Oct 21, 2009
hi all I will keep this short as i can and appreciate any correct answers

I will be buying a sim free htc one x from online uk retailer

live in uk who has fastest data coverage,i think its orange in london?

what is the fastest dta speeds a uk one x can run,I beleive its 3.5g (3gpp)HSPA 21MBS?

Screenshots of speedtest.net in London of ONE x ?

finally which files will beats audio actually let me play and copy? I mean I dont expect it to handle my iTunes Library

hi all I will keep this short as i can and appreciate any correct answers

I will be buying a sim free htc one x from online uk retailer

live in uk who has fastest data coverage,i think its orange in london?

what is the fastest dta speeds a uk one x can run,I beleive its 3.5g (3gpp)HSPA 21MBS?

Screenshots of speedtest.net in London of ONE x ?

finally which files will beats audio actually let me play and copy? I mean I dont expect it to handle my iTunes Library

OK, as I've just come over from iOS myself and live in Australia, I cant answer your first few qu's but I can say that it will easily play any song from your iTunes library. I just dragged and dropped from iTunes into the phone storage and my phone is playing all the songs just fine.
Once you get HTC Sync up and running you can actually sync songs from iTunes to your One X through that as well.

Reactions: linusr
Upvote 0
As a telecoms engineer, I would say its very hard to comment who has the fastest data speed of the networks. It will vary so much dependant on area and network congestion and will vary each day dependant on how busy that network is on any particular day.

If its that important to you, I would get a PAYG SIM of a network and try each one out in turn.

Steve

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones