• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Leaving the Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, sorry you see me as a troll. I brought up what I feel to be legit concerns, for me they are all real questions and concerns. If critisizing this platform bothers you i am sorry to rain on your parade.

Guess i shouodnt mention the "other" company if it is the wish of the forum mods and users. I use thehtc hero so i am not just some one here to cause trouble.

I am hoping to root my phone because so many have had such good experiences with speed increase,no lag
And removal of the crapware carriers install. I have not been able to root my phone nor has any one else been able too. Apparently the software version has been modified to not allow root access. Htc hero cdma with cellularsouth. I am stuck with android and this phone
So i am bound and determined to make it work .

Ok so if you weren't trolling, why did you post that crap in THIS thread? This thread clearly has absolutely NOTHING to do with what you posted.

Upvote 0
We are banning people and taking action, we are trying to keep the forums tidy. Having people going round throwing insults at everyone and instigating or fanning arguments is not helping.

Having the opinion that the iPhone is better than any android phone is not banned. Sure, this is an Android forum and we want to hear about android news, but it is also a place for someone to discuss their problems, and unfortunately that can involve bringing up scenarios where it does work for them, and making comparisons.

If you don't like what someone posts, then ignore it, report it, don't pick it up and carry on the fight. If someone is posting for attention, then giving it to them is only going to make matters worse. Going about branding people as trolls for mentioning the iPhone is not helping the situation and it needs to stop right here. Comments like this:

Ok so if you weren't trolling, why did you post that crap in THIS thread? This thread clearly has absolutely NOTHING to do with what you posted.

need to stop right now.

Thread closed

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones