• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Leaving the OE behind.

sami055

Mar 29, 2011
Well I sold my old snow blower and got enough money for a new phone. My mom was in need of a new one so I gave her my OE and I ordered an Evo V 4g. I just wanted to thank Artine for all the hard work he put into this phone and it really made this phone enjoyable for the time that I had it. If i could I would've donated it for testing but unfortunately I coudn't. Also I had a question, since my mom took up my old one could she port her old number to that phone and I port my optimus elite number to my new phone.

Reactions: Artine
Well I sold my old snow blower and got enough money for a new phone. My mom was in need of a new one so I gave her my OE and I ordered an Evo V 4g. I just wanted to thank Artine for all the hard work he put into this phone and it really made this phone enjoyable for the time that I had it. If i could I would've donated it for testing but unfortunately I coudn't. Also I had a question, since my mom took up my old one could she port her old number to that phone and I port my optimus elite number to my new phone.

You're welcome, and I hope you enjoy your new phone :)

Yes, you can. If you have Virgin Mobile, on your account page you can transfer numbers to new phones from an old one. I can't access my account at the moment to give you the steps (I forgot my pin -.- ), but they do allow you to do this.

Reactions: sami055
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones