1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

LED Flashing Blue Phone not fully booting

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dudewithbrokenS4, Jun 1, 2017.

1. dudewithbrokenS4

Hey Guys I am facing an issue with a Samsung Galaxy S4,
    when I put the battery in the phone its booting instantaniously, the samsung logo is showing up then a few seconds later theres just a black screen. The weird thing is if i am only pressing the volume up without the power switch its trying to boot into recovery mode, sadly its switching off before it can achieve that. Is it possible that there's just an error of the power button aka its being continously presed automatically. Has someone got a S4 to try that out.

thanks, Paul.​

I've already read another thread before, exact same scenario as in my case, and it wasn't solving my and this guys problem.

Other Thread bit ly: http://bit.ly/2rJYxEh

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dudewithbrokenS4

LED is blinking nonstop blue after unsucessful boot. can't edit the thread.

#2 dudewithbrokenS4, Jun 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  3. dudewithbrokenS4

edit: solved it knocked power button against desk

Jfalls63 likes this.
  4. nu2andy

nu2andy Android Enthusiast

Hi dudewithbrokens4, From your Thread and Posts - you had a jammed Power Button? You have freed it and the phone is working OK? You now have no problem?
    Dust or lint particles from inside your pocket can often cause that problem.

5. dudewithbrokenS4

No its broken again, but im going to solve it by opening the phone theres a video about it on youtube.

6. nu2andy

nu2andy Android Enthusiast

Good luck with your switch renewal. Beware of static electrical discharge and soldering.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S4 release date was April 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 5410 Octa processor, and 2600mAh battery.

April 2013
Release Date
Reviews