1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support LED Light Manager not working properly

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dubie7006, Mar 14, 2015.

1. dubie7006

dubie7006 Well-Known Member

Title kinda explains it all. I had a software issue (NOT 5.0 related...still running 4.4.2) which caused people on the other end to not be able to hear me. As a result, had to factory reset.

Most everything works just as expected, but my LED light manager is not working. I've checked all my setting and it SHOULD work, but something isn't right. Anyone have any ideas, suggestions, etc on what I could possibly do to change my luck? I really loved having the LED tell me what I had going on and also eliminated the need to check my phone every 5 minutes.

I even uninstalled and reinstalled the program, as well as installed a different LED manager, to no avail.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Advertisement

2. lexluthor

lexluthor Android Expert

Works for me. Check system settings, display, notification light and make sure that's on and then under there, make sure at least downloaded apps is checked.

Edit: Actually I'm using led blinker, but same setting is probably required for any light manger app.

3. renegad3

renegad3 Well-Known Member

Make sure you have allowed the app to have notification access.

Most will prompt you to allow it automatically. Others you have to specifically tell it to allow access.

4. dubie7006

I did enable the app to use notifications. That is not the problem.

5. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Well-Known Member

Did u try another led manager? Maybe it's the app.

6. dubie7006

I tried several actually. However, the problem is no more. I restarted the phone after re-installing my original light manager app and it worked after the restart. Not sure what the issue was but turning the phone off and back on did the trick.

Mods, feel free to delete.

LG G3

The LG G3 was the 2014 flagship device for LG, and was one of the first smartphones on the market with a 5.5-inch 2560 x 1440 display. It featured a Snapdragon 801 processor, 2GB or 3GB of RAM, 16GB or 32GB of internal storage, a microSD card slot, and a 13MP.
Tags: