• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LED Not Working

Jebus

Apr 7, 2010
in you.
I use the Handcent SMS and the LED color (blue) and it worked perfectly fine. I set the color to a custom color now and when I get a text, the LED for SMS doesn't show up. I also have the custom color off now too.

I also have Missed Call. I used it to set a color for the SMS LED, but it still does not work.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

I use both Missed Call and Handcent SMS and there is no reason to have Missed Call interact with SMS/MMS handling as Handcent manages it all.

I would delete the profile in Missed Call for your SMS, and reset it in Handcent and use Handcent only to manage that LED.

Does the LED work for other things? Also, have you used the "test" function in Handcent to test our Notification settings?

Reactions: Jebus
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones