1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

LED notiffiaction light

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by chapelheels_09, May 22, 2011.

1. chapelheels_09

i recently purchased the g2x after owning the my touch 3g. one of the great features about the my touch was the notification light on the top of the phone that would let you know if you missed a call, txt message, email, etc... does anybody know if the g2x has the same feature?

2. Member196159

Member196159 Guest

No, unfortunately the phone does not have notification light.

However the two most common solutions to this problem are:

LG O2X Touch LED Notifications

It makes the four capacitive buttons light and pulsate to your liking.

And

NoLED

This flashes buttons of your liking, of your color choice, on the screen until turned off.

3. chapelheels_09

and this is an app on the android market? if so, im not seeing one called market link

4. Member196159

Member196159 Guest

lol, it's not called "market link," that's just the link I provided for you.

Click on the two links above ("market link") to be sent to the market website.

5. chapelheels_09

6. gwolf

gwolf Newbie

the early versions of the O2x one didnt work for me, I just knew it was a matter of time before martin got all the kinks out and now it works flawlessly

7. Fine69

Fine69 Android Enthusiast

i gave up on this app and went to k9 mail with unique audble alerts and vibrating.

8. cenwesi

cenwesi Lurker

The latest version does work. I know because after the first version the rest did not work. The latest does work 100%

9. Fine69

Fine69 Android Enthusiast

well yes but its doesnt have any color it just blinks the white leds along the bottom

T-Mobile G2X Forum

The T-Mobile G2X release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews