• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
you should try the Agat v1.3 kernel. it has agats recovery and Overclocking/underclocking/undervolting abilities.

Heres a link to the repository where it is found:

Rwilco12's Android Repository - Downloads

You can choose what version you want to use.

Haha this phone is powerful enough with out over clock and i have already tried them. If i go over 1.2gz to anything above the phone lags and reboots. Under volting i don't know anything about so.I'm not messing with it

Upvote 0
Haha this phone is powerful enough with out over clock and i have already tried them. If i go over 1.2gz to anything above the phone lags and reboots. Under volting i don't know anything about so.I'm not messing with it

I was simply trying to tell you that it is an incredibly stable kernel that has a recovery built in and no bugs that I can find. You can underclock, I do, with it as well. Saves battery.

Upvote 0
I was simply trying to tell you that it is an incredibly stable kernel that has a recovery built in and no bugs that I can find. You can underclock, I do, with it as well. Saves battery.

And i was simply trying to explan, that i do not need a kernel to over clock when the phone is already strong and fast as is. So unless you have anymore info on why my led stays on when not charging then plz stay clear of this thread ;) and happy forth July

*update* i tired clearing caches but no luck still happens. Im going to flash another rom and see what happens ill report back with more info if everything goes smoothly.

Upvote 0
All he was trying to do is help....:rolleyes:

Yes doc i understand that and i do thank him but this is off topic and unneeded when I clearly stated i needed help with the led.

Anyway it seems the charger is spolit and i have 5 flash counters /: just my luck ehh, has any one use triangle away in jb rom? Or will i have to revert to gb or ICS?

Upvote 0
Yes doc i understand that and i do thank him but this is off topic and unneeded when I clearly stated i needed help with the led.

Anyway it seems the charger is spolit and i have 5 flash counters /: just my luck ehh, has any one use triangle away in jb rom? Or will i have to revert to gb or ICS?

#1- no need to be rude when someone is trying to help.

#2- like Doc said kernels can cause issues like that. (not off topic)

#3- this has been covered. Take a look a few threads back in this forum . Yes, triangle away works on JB, unless you're one of the unlucky ones that it doesn't.

Good luck!

Reactions: Capn069 and Doc
Upvote 0
If you had not installed anything and it just started happening, I would think a corrupt data setting, and either clear caches and reset, or try restoring from a backup. As a last resort I would re-flash the ROM and start over.

For kernels, I have found that Garwynn's one from the SXTP site is the most stable. It doesn't support OC without using tegrak overclock. However it is more stable with certain apps over Agat's 1.3 kernel (example the gallery app and video player app FC if just opened without using a file explorer to select the picture or movie to play first).

Reactions: exgenmeikoj and Doc
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones