• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Leedroid GB, Froyo, or something else?

bishy

Nov 27, 2010
Hi all,

I am after a little advice from the knowledgeable people here. I have a rooted desire with fat32 and 1gig EXT3 partition. I am using Leedroid's HD V3.3.3 R5 rom at the moment and it is a good rom.........However a few things seem a bit laggy and overall, the rom seems quite slow. Is this because I am using a newer rom on an older phone, and if so would I be better off going back to Leedroid's Froyo v2.5.0 final?

What would I be missing by going back to Froyo, If you think this is a bad idea what other rom do you recommend.....it needs to be stable with everything working...........I quite like sense and it's widgets, but could do without at a push as I do have Launcher pro plus somewhere and could use that to make the phone more 'sense' like.

Sorry for so many questions and so much waffle, but would like to get it right after trying so many 'ok' roms.

Thanks again for all your help on here past and present.

bishy.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones